Boise Premises Liability Lawyers
Two Attorneys with a Combined 60 Years of Experience
Property owners and managers of businesses have a legal responsibility to make sure their property is safe for the public. Premises liability falls into two distinct categories:
- The design and construction of the building and grounds must be inherently safe. That means that inadequate lighting, guardrails, security or exits can create liability when an injury occurs.
- Dangerous conditions must be addressed/fixed. For instance, snow and ice must be removed and slippery wet spots must be made safe. Products must be safely placed on shelves and safety policies regulating the proper supervision of employees and other customers must be followed.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a premises liability accident, attorneys Stuart Carty and Henry Houst Jr. can provide the experienced legal help you need. Where you injured by:
- A swimming pool accident?
- A dog bite?
- An accident occurring in a private home, an apartment building, a condominium complex or a townhouse development?
- Falling merchandise or a slip, trip and fall accident at a retail store, grocery store, bar, mall or parking lot?
- Mesothelioma or another asbestos injury?
- Negligent security leading to assault or rape?
- A playground accident?
We have recovered many of five-, six- and seven-figure settlement and jury awards for injured clients, and have the experience, knowledge and medical expert network to fully prepare your claim for negotiations and trial. For more information regarding our services and your rights following a premises liability accident, contact our office.
Contact a Boise Premise Liability Lawyer Today
Houst Law Office PLLC is available for off-hour appointments and home and hospital visits and offers Spanish language and other language translation. We also offer free initial consultations and charge no fees unless we collect compensation for you. To contact us, call 208-342-3501 or 877-293-9300.